MagicShine MJ-900 1200 Lumens Ultra Bright Bike Light | CREE XM-L2 LED| High-Efficiency Optical Lens | Perfect for Commuting By Bike, Cycling for Fun and Peddling Competitively
@ Another brand new design bike light for from MagicShine, the MagicShine MJ-900 bike light using a Cree XM-L2 LED. This little light really is tiny, but does pack a punch for it’s size. We’ve kept everything as small as possible including the battery especially for the road boys where weight is paramount. The MJ-900 comes with a 2.6Ah 7.4V battery as standard weighing in at 130 grams it will make your commute a synch with very little extra weight to carry! We can’t wait for the reviews, to see what the cycling world thinks of this new addition to the MagicShine stable!
1 x CREE XM-L2 LED’s
luminous flux: 1200 lumens
LED lifespan: 50,000 hours
shell material: Aluminum alloy and plastic
Switch: two top click switch and wireless remote control
working modes: 100%, 50%, 30%, flashing
2 x 18650 li-ion battery (7.4V 2.6Ah)
run time 2.6 hours @ 100% output
battery life span 500 cycles
charging time 3- 3.5 hours
- IN USE★The MJ-900 makes use of four power levels 100%, 50% 30% and a flashing mode. These power options are chosen by pressing the button on top of the lighthead and each option is scrolled through including the off position before cycling back to 100%.
- BATTERY★The MJ-900 comes with a tiny 2.6Ah battery as standard, perfect for keeping weight and costs down, however we do offer the option of increasng your run time by purchasing the bigger 4.4Ah or 6.6Ah batteries before the checkout. The battery indicator for this light shows red once the battery is below 30% charge. Please note, it does not use the same system as our other lights by turning through the colour changes to indicate 75%, 50% and 25% useage.
- RUN TIME★The standard 2.6Ah 4.4V battery will give a maximum run time of 2.3hours on full power, with just over 4 hours on 50% power going right up to 10 hours on 30% of power output. If you do require more rum time you can opt to purchase a bigger battery at the checkout. The options include the 4.4Ah and 6.6Ah batteries from Magicshine.
- BEAM★The Magicshine MJ-900 has a beam angle of 20 degrees, so slightly wider than the MJ-858, with a thoroughly decent beam throw that much higher priced lights would be envious of. A great little light for the road.
- MOUNTING★A newly shaped ‘o’ ring makes mounting this light head to your bars even simpler than before. The battery reverts back to the velcro strap of old, but for such a small battery this works perfectly.
List Price: $ 65.99