Endura Coolmax Race CoolMax Cycling Socks with Stretch Arch Support – (Pack of 3, Grey, L/XL Size Sport Socks)
@ Your feet work really hard on a bike and are a major point of contact, so it’s worth pampering them a bit. Cycling socks are designed to relieve the pressure points generated by pedalling and keep your skin dry by wicking moisture away. Blood flow is also important through your feet, so a cool, vented foot will allow this better than a hot clammy foot.
Endura Coolmax Race Socks is fast wicking, fast drying CoolMax socks with St Georges Cross design at cuff.
For warm weather cycling, Coolmax fabric’s four-channel fibre rapidly pulls sweat away to keep you comfortable and dry.
- Fast wicking, fast drying CoolMax® socks with St Georges Cross design at cuff.
- Anatomically engineered for cycling with stretch arch support
- Fast wicking, fast drying. Easy care and short ankle cut
- Fabric – 76% CoolMax, 15% Nylon, 9% Elastane
- For warm weather cycling, Coolmax fabric’s four-channel fibre rapidly pulls sweat away to keep you comfortable and dry.
List Price: $ 19.99