@ Performance socks available in three lengths in Merino Wool or Four Lengths and two colors in Polypropylene so that you can choose the right sock for your tastes, but get the best performance available.
- ANATOMIC ARCH SUPPORT
- POLYPROPYLENE CONSTRUCTION WITH MOISTURE WICKING PROPERTIES
- MESH ZONES THROUGHOUT
- FLEXIBLE MESH FOOT BREAK AREAS
List Price: $ 9.95
@ Olefin produces a fast drying, lightweight sock with superb abrasion resistance and long-lasting durability. As a fiber, Olefin retains less than .01% of its weight in moisture and resists deterioration from chemicals and perspiration. The combination of nylon and spandex with the Olefin fiber helps create a softer, more comfortable sock with incredible breathability for everyday wear. Olefin, the only Nobel Prize-winning fiber, has a great story. Its production leaves very little waste; therefore, it has less environmental impact than most polymers and is easier to recycle. Olefin also has the lightest specific gravity of any other fabric. This is why our socks will float in water.
- Medium Footbed Cushion | Most Compression | 3 Point Arch Support
- T-66 Nylon | Olefin | 200 Needle Construction
- Managed Compression | Blister-Free | Moisture Wicking | Antimicrobial
- No Dyes | Chemical-Free Wicking
- Made in the USA
List Price: $ 9.99