@ The CycleOps Riser Block’s unique three level design, let’s you pick a height for your front tire that will make your trainer riding time more comfortable and productive. You’ll train harder and longer, because you’ll be riding a more natural position.Enjoy a stable, worry-free ride in any rear-mounted cycling trainer with the CycleOps climbing riser block. The block features a unique three-level design that lets you select the training height, ensuring that your ride is comfortable and productive. You’ll train harder and longer because you’ll be riding in a more natural position. The riser block is also stackable: add a second block to simulate climbing workouts, with as many as 12 different adjustment levels. And the block is designed to last for years thanks to its virtually indestructible injection-molded construction. About CycleOps
CycleOps believes building energy for positive change starts in the bike world, but it doesn’t stop there. The company is passionate about creat
- For a stable, worry-free ride with any rear wheel-mounted trainer.
- Unique 3-level design lets you select the level of difficulty.
- Stack two blocks to simulate climbing workouts.
- Stackable riser block for rear-mounted cycling trainers
- Unique 3-level design lets you select ideal training height
- Stacks with 2nd block to simulate climbing workouts
- Supports up to 12 adjustment levels with 2nd block
- Virtually indestructible injection-molded construction
List Price: $ 29.99
Step-by-step instructions for how to set the date and time on a CycleOps Joule 2.0 or CycleOps Joule 3.0.
CycleOps Stackable Climbing Block for Indoor Bicycle Trainers